Polycarbonate dinnerware might be practically unbreakable but it still has to be taken care of correctly to enable it to last a very long time. Much like any catering gear, you want to get the cash’s worth. There are few things you own polycarbonate dinnerware that you need to take into consideration when.
· You should not spot this crockery on direct heat. This may harm it forever. You might put it in a warming cabinet as long as it doesn’t go beyond 80 degrees Celsius. Also avoid warming it for over 60 minutes.
· Polycarbonate dinnerware would work for reheating within the microwave range however it is maybe not ideal for food preparation. As tough in it either on the stove or in the oven as you may think this catering equipment is, don’t be tempted to cook food.
· It is dishwasher safe and will last you a lifetime with normal levels of temperature and detergent, but avoid bleach or abrasive detergents. This might damage the gloss finish of the polycarbonate dinnerware.
· Dishwasher temperatures must be between 60 and 65 degrees Celsius for the wash period and between 70 and 85 degrees Celsius for the rinse cycle. If temperatures are greater it might trigger the deterioration for the material. The heat that is high cause it to melt and become distorted in its shape.
· Whichever detergent or rinse assist you choose, ensure that it really is compatible with the polycarbonate dinnerware. Also ensure that you utilize the proper dosage. It soak for too long it could shorten the life of the polycarbonate dinnerware if you use too much or let.
· whenever washing this catering equipment by hand try not to use the side that is abrasive of sponge or perhaps a nylon brush because this might scrape the surface and spoil the gloss finish or, possibly, the product it self.
· it lightly with a lens cleaning cloth and this should remove them if you find small scratches on the surface buff.
· Strong solvents could cause damage that is permanent the polycarbonate dinnerware, so avoid using it. It’s not worth the danger if you would like it last you a lifetime.